Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark
Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > South Georgia > Grytviken Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
South Georgia   flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Grytviken, South Georgia

  • Hours of sunshine in Grytviken range from 0:24 each day in June to 5:48 to each day in November
  • The longest day of the year is 16:56 long and the shortest day is 7:03 long.
  • The longest day is 9:52 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1282 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 3:30 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 29.2% of daylight hours. The remaining 70.8% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 35.3° above the horizon at Grytviken.
Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Annual
sunshine iconAverage Sunlight Hours/ Day 00:42 02:23 04:06 05:30 05:48 05:23 04:54 05:39 04:05 02:12 01:05 00:24   03:30
daylight iconAverage Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 07:54 09:39 11:51 14:05 16:04 17:05 16:32 14:51 12:43 10:28 08:29 07:25   12:00
sunny or cloudy iconSunny & (Cloudy) Daylight Hours (%) 9 (91) 25 (75) 35 (65) 40 (60) 37 (63) 32 (68) 30 (70) 39 (61) 33 (67) 22 (78) 13 (87) 6 (94)   29 (71)
sun altitude iconSun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 15.4 23.8 35.2 46.4 55.6 59.2 55.5 46.1 35.4 23.8 15.5 12.4   35.3

Grytviken Sunshine & Daylight Discussion

We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.

Currently under general maintenance.

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Grytviken, South Georgia

© 2009 - 2014 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Accommodation