| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grytviken in September is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid with snow now and again. Circa 94mm (3.7in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 11 days.
- In September the skies in Grytviken are somewhat dreary having on average a mere 3:58 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:46 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 11:51.
- There are approximately 7:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Grytviken September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Grytviken, South Georgia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Grytviken: