| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grytviken in October is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish with sleet, snow or rain occasionally. Just 82mm (3.2in) of water is deposited across an average of 12 days.
- In October the skies in Grytviken are fair with on average an unexceptional 5:30 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:00 long and the longest day is 15:09 long with an average length of 14:05.
- There are approximately 8:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Grytviken October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Grytviken, South Georgia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Grytviken: