| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grytviken in November is very cool at 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid with sleet, snow or rain now and again. Circa 93mm (3.7in) of liquid is laid down across an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Grytviken is fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:36 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 15:13 long and the longest day is 16:47 long with an average length of 16:04.
- There are approximately 10:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Grytviken November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Grytviken, South Georgia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Grytviken: