| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grytviken in May is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in May is very faintly moist with snow occasionally. Some 144mm (5.7in) of water precipitates across an average of 12 days.
- In May the blue above Grytviken is dismal with on balance a murky 1:05 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 7:44 long and the longest day is 9:23 long with an average length of 8:29.
- There are approximately 7:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 13.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 86.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Grytviken May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Grytviken, South Georgia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Grytviken: