| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grytviken in June is slightly cold at -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in June is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in June is far from dry with snow once in a while. Some 133mm (5.2in) of fluid is laid down during an average of 15 days.
- In June the skies in Grytviken are almost rayless with on average a grim 0:23 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 7:19 long and the longest day is 7:42 long with an average length of 7:25.
- There are approximately 6:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 5.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 94.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Grytviken June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Grytviken, South Georgia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Grytviken: