| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grytviken in January is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in January is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid with sleet, rain or snow occasionally. Circa 97mm (3.8in) of liquid is deposited across on average 12 days.
- The heavens above Grytviken are slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 4:54 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 15:48 long and the longest day is 17:05 long with an average length of 16:32.
- There are approximately 11:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Grytviken January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Grytviken, South Georgia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Grytviken: