| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grytviken in February is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in February is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly dry with occasional sleet, rain or snow. Circa 114mm (4.5in) of H2O is dropped during an average of 13 days.
- In February the heavens above Grytviken are slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 5:09 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:54 long and the longest day is 15:44 long with an average length of 14:51.
- There are approximately 9:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Grytviken February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Grytviken, South Georgia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Grytviken: