| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grytviken in December is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in December is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is dryish with sleet, rain or snow now and again. Just 87mm (3.4in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 11 days.
- In December the heavens above Grytviken are slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:23 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 16:49 long and the longest day is 17:11 long with an average length of 17:05.
- There are approximately 11:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32% of daylight hours and cloudy 68% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Grytviken December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Grytviken, South Georgia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Grytviken: