| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grytviken in April is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in April is far from dry with sleet, snow or rain every now and then. Some 137mm (5.4in) of fluid is deposited across an average of 14 days.
- The blue above Grytviken is very dim with on balance only 2:07 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:27 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 10:28.
- There are approximately 8:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 20.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 79.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Grytviken April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Grytviken, South Georgia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Grytviken: